Make the world your hotspot.
AT&T Mobile Hotspot: MiFi® 2372
Carry your personal connection to the Internet with you, and even share it with other users and devices.
- MiFi 2372
- SIM (pre-installed)
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- A/C Charger
- USB Cable (for software updates only)
- Quickstart Guide
The Internet to go.
Take the Internet with you. MiFi 2372 is a mobile hotspot that allows you to stay connected to the people, places and information that are important to you. You can even share your connection with others.
- Go quickly. With a qualifying DataConnect Plan, MiFi 2372 connects you to the Internet on the nation’s fastest mobile broadband network1 from AT&T.
- Take it easy. With no software to install, setup is fast
- and simple. And it’s easy to add almost any Wi-Fi enabled device.
- Share the wealth. Up to five users or devices can connect to MiFi 2372, making it the perfect companion on-the-go.
- Look good. The sleek design is easy to carry and looks good anywhere, from the boardroom to the coffee shop.
- Bring your passport. MiFi 2372 allows you to stay connected globally with data roaming in more than 200 countries.
- Swap files. MiFi 2372 has a microSDHC™ slot that supports up to 32 GB microSDHC cards.
- Work well with others. MiFi 2372 supports Windows®, Mac® and Linux® operating systems.
- Stay secure. The MiFi 2372 is secure out of the box. Only users who have the Wi-Fi Key will be able to connect to the Internet with the device.
MiFi 2372 Specifications:
- Tri-band HSUPA/HSDPA 7.2 – 850/1900/2100 MHz
- Quad-band GPRS/EDGE – 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Supports up to 5 Wi-Fi enabled devices within a 30 ft. radius
- Removable, rechargeable Li-Ion battery: up to 4 hours of use2
- LED Indicators: multi-color power/connection LED, Wi-Fi LED
- Integrated microSDHC slot (supports up to 32 GB microSDHC cards)
- Standalone GPS capable
- Dimensions: 2.44" L x 3.86" W x 0.60" D
- Weight: 2.86 ounces
- Microsoft® Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000
- Apple® Mac OS X 10.4 or later
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Limited time offer. Mobile Broadband Coverage and other Coverage not available in all areas. AT&T Mobile Broadband download speeds only available in AT&T Mobile Broadband markets. Other conditions and restrictions apply. See contract and rate plan brochure for details. Subscriber must live and have a mailing address within AT&T’s owned wireless network coverage area. Up to $36 activation fee applies. Download and upload speeds may be subject to network, network availability and coverage levels, tasks, file characteristics, applications and other factors including the number of users sharing the connection, and certain Device characteristics and compatibility limitations including memory, storage, accessibility, and data conversion limitations. Services (including without limitation, eligibility requirements, plans, pricing, features and/or service areas) are subject to change without notice. Network speed is no indication of the speed at which your device sends or receives data. Maximum coverage of your device is a 30 foot radius. Performance may be impacted by transmission limitations, terrain, in-building and other obstructions and capacity constraints. Equipment price and availability may vary by market and may not be available from independent retailers. Early Termination Fee: None if cancelled in the first 30 days, but up to $35 restocking fee may apply to equipment returns; thereafter up to $325. Some agents impose additional fees. DataConnect Plan Required. DataConnect Plans are not unlimited and substantial charges may be incurred if included allowance is exceeded. All data allowances, including overages, must be used in the billing period in which the allowance is provided or they will be forfeited. Offnet Data Usage: If your data use during any month exceeds your offnet usage allowance, AT&T may at its option terminate your service, deny your continued use of other carriers’ coverage, or change your plan to one imposing usage charges for offnet usage. Your offnet data offnet usage allowance is the lesser of 24 MB or 20% of the KB included with your plan. AT&T Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi enabled device required. Other restrictions apply. See attwifi.com for details and locations. International Roaming: Credit and tenure restrictions apply. International DataConnect Plan strongly recommended. Availability, quality of coverage & services while roaming are not guaranteed. Device is sold for use on AT&T’s system and is not pre-configured for other wireless systems. Use of the device to resell AT&T’s services is prohibited. If you change the security setting to off for the Wi-Fi connection to the device, data and wireless service will be easily accessible to others. You are responsible for all wireless use with the device. AT&T is not responsible for loss or disclosure of any information. Do not operate device where explosives may be present, near medical equipment, on aircraft, or while operating a vehicle. Novatel Wireless and MiFi are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Novatel Wireless Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. © 2010 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T and the AT&T logo are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.